Thursday, January 13, 2011

new years and bowling



As I mentioned earlier that Sara is a New Years baby and so we all went to dinner with the Monson family early on New Years Eve at Trio and it was delicious as Trio always is!











After Trio we celebrated the New Year in Midway with friends and martinellis. Sadly it was SNOWING like crazy and we were unable to get the TV working so we had to go by the timing on our phones (which are all different) to celebrate the New Year. So we got to celebrate it a couple times.



Eliza and Andrew








Me and Jeff




Sara and Erik




the newly weds: Jessica and John. They seriously had been married for 2 weeks. But they live in Midway so whenever we are up ther ewe get to party with these homies!






We went bowling the other night for Caitlin's birthday and I am actually pretty good and got like two spares and a strike. And I got the top score on my side, and that was with baby Winston bowling my turn a couple times.




oh and how much do you like my stripe socks, and yes I do own my own pair of bowling shoes.






No comments:

Post a Comment