Sunday, October 30, 2011

happy birthday to my father

today was happy birthday to my dad! 
it was lots and lots of fun!
i got him some stylish swim trunks for HI.


dads are bomb- my dad is most bomb though!
TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY DAD!

1. he loves my mom very much, and some say it is like they are dating, because when he is at work they are constantly chatting on the phone
2. he so super smart and teaches me things
3. he is a good example to me in every way possible
4. my dad is stylish
5. my dad is mucho generous
6. he appreciates a good thing
7. he has a major awesome beard
8. my dad is funny
9. my dad is a very hard-worker, and has worked his ENTIRE life since age 13!
10. he is a jazz and yankee fan and i am a red sox fan, just to be a bug

LOVE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment