Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a year ago today

We got engaged!

It was the day after Valentine's and I was in total shock

I thought I was working and being paid and then HELLO! It was wonderful!

We are fortunate enough to have the entire even documented in pictures as well as video!

I will always treasure these pictures, as well as the video forever!

I cannot believe that I haven't done a re-cap of this day

(COMING SOON)

But we did display it at our wedding, as you can see below.

As well as incorporate the video into our wedding video.

The entire proposal was extremely romantic, thoughtful, surprising, sweet, and beautiful!

If you can see in some of the pictures I was proposed to with an orchid,

at a flower shop, and the ring tied to a ribbon.

Orchid's are my favorite flower, they are so lovely.

I am so lucky to be married to such a sweetheart

who puts so much thought into everything. I just love him to bits!

To celebrate this day, we ventured out to purchase an orchid.


No comments:

Post a Comment