Wednesday, October 5, 2011

youknowyouloveit

-super helpful tip!!!!! At the U, if late to class and don't have the time to wait for a spot to open up, try to park in a recently vacant meter spot. Cause usually {unless it's me} there's still money on the meter. Last couple times I have more than half my class paid for! :)

-sometimes I just stare at the peanut butter jar and want some soooooooooo bad. But I know if I open it up. It will not be put away for a very long time!

-asking jeff to take the garbage out: "ok, I'll just take what's in the kitchen."
"and take the bathroom too."
"well if I don't get to that today I'll do it later."
"jeff, we live in a 2 bedroom apartment, it's five steps away. You can more than easily take it all."
"oooooooookkaaaaay."
I know that it's hard to criticize cause it's not like I was taking out the trash. But really? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh jeffy your just so cute and silly always!

- it's kind of funny how everyone was so excited for the iPhone 5... And then the 4S came out. A little Amit-climatic don't cha think?

-YouTube has made school presentations soooooooooo much easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment