Tuesday, November 27, 2012

my pregnancy weaknesses

so far i have had MANY moments of weakness thus far.
in no particular order, just off the top of my head and whatever i can remember


buying a cinnamon roll at ikea
crying for no reason at all. literally nothing was bothering me.
and then doing the same thing {crying} every time i picked jeff up from work
spilling the beans to a few too many people early
only wanting lemonade.
driving 45 minutes to get to tgi fridays. it was delicious.
throwing up at nordstrom rack and having to pull over twice in the car.
snacking on cheerios at church on fast sunday
parking in the expectant mother parking when there were empty spots all around me
night sweats
surviving on macaroni and cheese, top ramen and bagels {healthy baby}
really really weird dreams, that i won't even tell jeff about. they are so bizarre
getting MAJOR carsick whenever i'm not driving
my bed. my bed is a huge weakness for me. it just wants me in it all the time.
when my parents were in town telling them i had a knee dr appointment, and making up exercises they told me to do.
twelve empty water bottles on my nightstand
getting back in bed after every hot shower
only being comfortable in three pairs of pants.



4 comments:

  1. haha sounds like an adventure so far! you will be the cutest little prego! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I relate to so many of these- especially the urge for bed in fact, hang on... I think it's calling me now!x

    http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!!! Bagels were my weakness too! I hope you are feeling better and now throwing up anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you please invite me to your blog!!!!! and im so sad i couldn't do this dish with you guys, but randi said more to come!!!

      Delete